What is my research all about?

My name is Louisa Doherty, and I am studying the Master of Education (Leadership) with the National Institute for Christian Education (accredited through Alphacrucis College). My supervisor is Dr. Jill Ireland.

This site is designed to support the research I am currently undertaking as part of my Master of Education (Leadership).

The topic of the research is the formative effect of attending a Christian school on graduates' future faith, as well as what effect school experiences had on graduates' post school lives.

I am a teacher in the Christian Schools sector, currently the Head of Middle School at Chairo Christian School in Nar Nar Goon, Victoria. 

As a leader in a Christian school, I am inspired by hearing the stories of faith development or formation that is enhanced through the work of Christian schools. I am keen to know from graduates what practices are effective and what practices may not be so helpful! I would also be keen to hear from those Christian school graduates who are now Christian school teachers.

This research project is a small-scale study where I hope to have people answer survey questions and then some who will agree to a short follow up interview (mostly online). The survey will take about 15 minutes to complete, and the interview would be about 30 minutes. Participation in either the survey or interview is voluntary.

The information will be kept confidential to the researcher and any reports based on this will anonymise contributions.

Specific information pages can be found on this Blog site.

Information sheet and link to survey

Information about follow up interviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Research - Survey Information - Please read before completing the survey

Research - Interview Information - Please read if you are interested in discussing issues from this survey!